Right. So, today I'm answering 10 questions set out by Greg.
My set of questions are at the bottom of the post so if you'd like to participate consider yourself tagged!
1) Would you rather read or watch Netflix for an entire year?
Honestly, I could do with a year of solid reading followed by a year of solid Netflix in order to catch up on all the things I want to read/watch but just never have time to!
However, if one had to go... It would be Netflix. Obviously. I'm not a monster.
I spend most of my time reading backlist anyway.
I love Chinese food but I could eat pizza daily, for multiple meals, and be happy.
I'm using Instagram a bit more nowadays but I still prefer Twitter for bookish things.
A bit of both?
I like having a fully customisable, mobile responsive, template that I purchased (as I think blogger's default templates suck) but I don't know enough to properly design my own from scratch and botching something together isn't my thing.
Own a bookstore. I'd never want to work in publishing.
Cats and I do have cats. Two of them.
I grew up with dogs and think they're lovely but I do not want to ever own one as an adult.
My routines and personality would not make me a very good dog owner.
Past but only as a silent observer and I'd need the ability to understand whatever language is being spoken around me. I wouldn't want to be seen or have any influence over anything. I just want to see what people looked like, watch how things truly unfolded etc.
I guess I don't really care as neither are my thing but if I had to choose I'd probably go Victorian Mystery.
Nope, sorry, can't choose one! As per my Mid-Year Freek Out tag, it's one of these:
As I said at the beginning, if you want to answer some questions, consider yourself tagged!
1) Would you rather eat out or have a home-cooked meal every evening for the rest of your life?
2) Would you rather visit theme parks or visit castles/historical sites?
3) Would you rather have instantaneous travel in the present or the ability to time travel to the past?
4) Would you rather live in perpetual night or perpetual day?
5) Would you rather walk a mile on lego bricks or broken glass?
6) Would you rather lose the internet (i.e it ceases to exist) or lose your eyesight?
7) Would you rather play a game you love with people you hate OR play a game you hate with people you love?
8) Would you rather own the Mona Lisa or Starry Night?
9) Would you rather wear clothes that are always too big or always a little too small?
10) Would you rather burn books for warmth or freeze to death?