Another would you rather tag! I love these and this time I'm answering 10 questions set out by Chuckles!
My set of questions are the same as when I answered Greg's questions earlier in the month because I'm too lazy to create a second set! 😜
If you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged!
1) Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
Neither! I'd rather be a witch.
However, if I had to choose, I'd probably go with Vampire.
Technology is boring in comparison.
I don't think I really understand this question... Gas or electricity like the utilities?
If so, electricity.
Depends on my mood but I probably lean more towards sweet.
Cabin in the woods as I like the peaceful setting, trees and the sound of water.
Hmmm... Probably Africa. I'd like to do a real-life African Safari.
1) Would you rather eat out or have a home-cooked meal every evening for the rest of your life?
2) Would you rather visit theme parks or visit castles/historical sites?
3) Would you rather have instantaneous travel in the present or the ability to time travel to the past?
4) Would you rather live in perpetual night or perpetual day?
5) Would you rather walk a mile on lego bricks or broken glass?
6) Would you rather lose the internet (i.e it ceases to exist) or lose your eyesight?
7) Would you rather play a game you love with people you hate OR play a game you hate with people you love?
8) Would you rather own the Mona Lisa or Starry Night?
9) Would you rather wear clothes that are always too big or always a little too small?
10) Would you rather burn books for warmth or freeze to death?